Wednesday 13 June 2012

A note from a young fan :)

Hey! My name is Aaliya Syed and I live in Pakistan. I am 14 years old. I have been a cricket fan since I was 9. Cricket is my obsession (even more since broady is playing). The cricketing world is an amazing platform to unite fans all over the world together and gives everyone a chance to express their feelings.

I am a huge fan of Stuart Broad as he is one of the cutest and most dashing players of all time. He has the ideal personality and his passion for cricket affects me too. I saw him in an England vs Pakistan match which was his first ever international match. When I saw him I actually thought that he is made for the England Crickcet Team. To me, he he is the reason the England team shines during matches. He is the heartbeat of this Broadette. I can see his strength whenever he playes a match.

Lastly, I would like to wish him the best of luck with his cricketing career. I would love to meet him one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment