Monday 30 April 2012

Another New Broadette Guest Blogger!

Rabiya

Hey, my name is Rabiya Merchant. I am 14 living in Pakistan. I am also a cricket fanatic. It is an undeniable game that youngsters are crazy for. They are very passionate about it . In past people did not follow cricket like today, but the world has become a global village so changes are taking place dramatically, therefore the number of cricket fans are increasing day by day.

Cricket is my passion. I feel it unites nations and people together, this creates understanding among nations of the world, it becomes a different place for cricket fans. Cricket is an exciting sport and it is said that cricket is a gentleman's game. Not only boys all over the world, girls too are huge fans of cricket. And I'm a huge fan of Stuart Broad!

I remember on 28th August, the first time I saw him play against Pakistan in a T20 match (it was also his debut match). When I saw him I felt that one day he would be the best cricketer on Earth because of his bowling, batting, feilding. Not to mention his dashing good looks, adorable eyes and tall height. He is in the hearts of the people around the globe. He has already won the love of millions and will likely gain more fans over time. Broad is truly a cricket champion, because he plays with his heart and soul.

I joined this blog to fully support cricket, Stuart Broad, The Broadettes and other cricket fans out there. And finally, I hope to meet Stuart someday because he was born to play cricket!

xoxo
Brodette Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment