Sunday 29 April 2012

New Broadette Guest Blogger

Swapna

Hello buddies. This is Swapna from Mumbai, India.

I am 19 years old and a student of Commerce. I have cricket in my blood, being an Indian, but i also love cricket because I love Stuey! I'm a huge crazy Broady fan.. I watch all his matches and even though I have exams I make it a point to at least watch him bowl.

I first saw Stuart during an Eng vs Pak match, which was his debut. But get this, before I even noticed him my mom was watching and asked, "who is this cute boy?"

He gained most of my attention during the 2009 T20 world cup. It was a heart breaking moment to see those six sixes (even though I was supporting India).

Anyway, Stuart has come a long way with his success. He surely has a spark, an urge to win in him that makes him distinct from other bowlers all around the world. I am so so proud to be Broady's fan and I'm sure all of you are too! He needs no introduction and his achievements are so amazing.

I've never had a chance to meet Stuey, so I feel unlucky in this case. Whenever he's been in India he has suffered injury. One day hopefully I'll fulfil my dreams and meet him. My friends think I will faint if and when I do see him in person. lolz. But no matter, I'll continue to contribute in everything related to Stuart Broad.

1 comment:

  1. :D that is such amazing that at least u got a chance to meet him but i am not even lucky enough!!

    ReplyDelete